We seek to be God's hands and feet reaching out to those in need of food;
to be a reflection of Christ in order for others to know Him; to demonstrate Christ’s love by providing supplemental food, supplies, and nourishment from God’s Word to those in need in our area.
Non-perishable food and personal hygiene products are purchased at a reduced price through the Good Shepherd Food Bank. We organize the items on the pantry shelves and open the doors to anyone in Fayette and the immediate area who is in need. We are open from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM on Thursdays, but are also available on a need basis by phone call (685-9492) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
YOU CAN HELP!
We are looking for those who have a heart of compassion to share with others in these following areas:
• Helping pick up the food orders at Good Shepherd in Auburn
• Stocking, organizing, and cleaning pantry shelves.
• Delivering food to homes on occasion
• Donating any food items: including milk, eggs, fresh fruits and vegetables.
• Packing and distributing baskets for Thanksgiving• Supporting the pantry through donations to the Deacon’s Fund
To get involved, call the Church Office at 207-685-9492
Matthew 25:35 & 40
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in. I tell you the truth, whatever you did for the least of these brothers of mine,
you did for me. "